"There is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Monday, January 12, 2009
Pictures of Blake
This little guy is three months old now. He is a happy, smiley baby who loves attention and eye contact. Blake loves being held (which is why I haven't been blogging much lately) and is easy to please (hold+feed=happy Blake). I love the dimple on the left side of his mouth which appears when he smiles.
4 comments:
He is SUCH a beautiful baby Tami! What a perfect little mouth.
You already know he has a special place in my heart. What a sweet baby he is!
how do you get anything done throughout the day!?! I would sit and kiss those little cheeks all day long! He is beautiful!
I love those cheeks. Despite the loads and loads of work, how pleasant to have a baby around.
Post a Comment