
L to R: Richie, Chris, Matthew, Mark, Bob, Mike
Chris' five brothers all came into town this past week for the funeral of their paternal grandfather. It was so nice to have them all under our roof for a couple of nights since it's been about six years when they've all been together. It was also nice to have all of the extended family together (on his father's side). Although the occasion was a solemn one, it was a blessing to reunite the family and spend a short time together.

6 comments:
That is a great picture! A keeper for sure. It reminds me of the one good picture we have of our siblings in San Diego.
I looked at the top picture and thought, oh, my cousins (they have 4 boys) got together for some guys wedding and then I scrolled down and thought, "wait, whose blog am I reading? Oh, its not my family afer all." So what I'm saying is Chris's family looks enough like mine (extended anyway) that we could be related.
How fun to be together. We've got the Hales here right now and can't wait for your visit. Let me know what your plans are.
Which one is Chris's twin?
Amy, far right on the 3rd picture. I didn't even know they were brothers when I first met them!
Post a Comment