I'm grateful our Costco sells my favorite hot chocolate in bulk. Since we just used up the remainder of a four pound can over the weekend, I ventured out into the snow this morning to replenish our stash. Because on a cold, snowy day in late May, you just really need a steaming cup or two of Stephen's.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa
I'm grateful our Costco sells my favorite hot chocolate in bulk. Since we just used up the remainder of a four pound can over the weekend, I ventured out into the snow this morning to replenish our stash. Because on a cold, snowy day in late May, you just really need a steaming cup or two of Stephen's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It must be your second born's fault. Enough already on the prayers for snow!
Funny you mention that Trisha--this morning as we watched the snow fall, Seth said "I didn't even pray for it this time!"
that's so funny!
I know!!! The warm weather just HAS to be right around the corner.
...right? :)
Post a Comment