Since moving here, Chris and I have started taking turns going on "dates" with the kids and set up a rotation so that each of the children get a date with mom or dad once a month. I've had so much fun spending one-on-one time with the kids. Our time with them is so precious. I'm not sure what took us so long to do this regularly, but I'm happy we're finally doing it now. It didn't occur to me to take along a camera on the first few dates, but I am determined to do that from now on.
And for Seth: Bean Museum and Creamery
Josh: We finally saw "The Lightning Thief." Josh liked it so much that he went again with Chris when it was Dad's month for dates.
And Annie again: The BYU Young Dancemakers concert. We were both in heaven--our first dance concert together.
Looking forward to many more dates with these great kids.
4 comments:
tami! are you here now??? so great!! one of these days we all need to get together!
So fun! We do this with our kids, too and they make some of the best memories!
Yes, Jayna, we're here now! I would LOVE to get together sometime. I saw Bro. Backman on a BYUTV production the other day, and it just brought back so many memories.
awww! you're little ones are just so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment