I was amused this morning as I emptied my diaperbag.
This is what I found:
Costco receipt
Target receipt
roll of scotch tape
pair of Blake's socks
empty diaper trash bag holder
2 hair bands
2 small sunscreen bottles
hand lotion
6 toy cars
2 train cars
4 Duplos
1 Lego
3 cough drops
spool of thread and 4 needles
1 button
4 safety pins
1 rubber band
1 magnet
chapstick
2 small hand sanitizer bottles
1 bean bag
1 ball
1 doll bottle
1 Little People person
1 Leap Frog toy
spare van key
spare car key
pink crayon
8 pens (that's where they've all gone!)
1 pencil
bag of stale Cheerios
3 old shopping lists
1 used Kleenex
2 coupons
2 Dum-Dum wrappers
empty ziplock baggie
1 Cinderella costume accessory
$6.05 in change
2 diapers
my wallet
box of wipes
travel size antibacterial hand wipes
small chain
and, a broken Happy Meal toy
Time to use a smaller bag.
7 comments:
Holy cow, that's serious loot.
I'm sorry I didn't make it the other night to celebrate with you. So thrilled that it finally went through! Many congratulations!
I think you NEED to get a new cute purse! A purse big enough to at least hold some treasures.
hi tami, just so you know, i do follow your blog and love to hear about all your adventures with the kids. i just had to comment this time. i had to laugh because it is so very true. i clean my purse out every couple of months and am always amazed at what i find. it is just one of those things i hardly ever have time to do. so i am glad i am not alone. love to you, chris and the kids, aunt mary.
Emily, we missed you! Let's get together soon. I hope your little girl is feeling better.
Amy: I did buy a new medium-size purse this week!
Aunt Mary: It's so great to hear from you! I'm happy to know you've been keeping in touch with us through this poor, neglected blog. I'm hoping to start posting more often again. Hope you're doing well!
Sounds familiar! Maybe I need to do that with my bag...I'm kind of scared to.
sounds like what's in my purse! especially the cheerios...
Spool of thread and 4 needles?!? What are those for?
Also, I think you owe me $6.05.
--Chris
Post a Comment