Friday, May 23, 2008

San Antonio

Here are photos from our visit to San Antonio this past weekend for my brother-in-law's wedding. We had a fun trip, the kids were really great, and the wedding was so wonderful.

We had a little time to visit the Alamo and the Riverwalk in downtown San Antonio. The Alamo was very fascinating and educational--the boys especially loved the cannons, I loved the beautiful grounds, and Annie loved the fish in the old irrigation canal. The cobblestone and tree-lined Riverwalk was another highlight. I would love to return and stay in a hotel on the Riverwalk and sample the great restaurants that line the river. Chris and I really enjoyed our walk along the river, although, as we walked we were mostly concerned about keeping the kids away from the river's edge--it was a little too close for comfort in many spots along the way!

This was my first trip to San Antonio, but hopefully not my last. There is so much to see and do and just a great place to visit. We loved spending time with the family--congrats again Matthew and Ashley! We're so happy for you and glad we could join you for this special occasion!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I like all the BYU paraphernalia in the pictures and the dramtic picture of Josh being shot with a cannon by Seth--pretty funny. Annie is so cute. We look forward to seeing you all in person.

Tami said...

I noticed the BYU theme also Jamie. Go Cougars!