Friday, February 6, 2009

Recipe for Disaster

1 large load baby clothes
1/2 dark green crayon

Insert freshly washed clothes into dryer. Add crayon. Heat on low for 45 minutes. Yield one batch ruined laundry.



3 comments:

Amy said...

That is such a bummer. Ellie just saw the picture and asked if Blake ate a a green crayon and pooped it out! It made for some good blog material. That probably doesn't make you feel better. It would have been better if it would have happened to your clothes, then you could have got all new clothes.

Mike and Shelby said...

We've had that happen...I am embarressed to say a few times! (once with a blue ink pen too!) Actually, our crayon was red and with each wash the crayon marks got lighter and lighter. We used oxyclean powder thrown in the washer water to help. I know how frustrating that is! I am sorry and hope it comes out a little.

Jamie said...

Oh darn! That's got to be frustrating. I guess the good thing is its mostly baby clothes that will soon be grown out of. I'm sure will all that baby laundry, its much needed.