Friday, April 17, 2009

One Big Party

Three Days.
Four Sisters.



Seventeen Kids.
Seven of them Redheads.
One House.
Hours and Hours of Playtime.
Zero Sickness, Accidents, or Major Injuries.


Four Church Pews.
Lots of Yummy Food.
Countless Kitchen Clean-ups.
Dozens of Colored Eggs.
Too Much Candy.
One Big Egg Hunt.
Many Great Laughs.


One Happy Easter in Enoch.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! You forgot to add one Wii injury!

Tami said...

I guess we did have a couple of those, didn't we, Amy? Hopefully everyone has recovered by now!

Mike and Shelby said...

What a cute post Tami! Love that famiy picture!

jenerekfamily said...

The cuteness is killing me. Especially all of those darling redheads!

Jamie said...

Oh man, I don't know if I know a lot of people who could handle seventeen kids at one place--amazing. You, are obviously one in a million. It looks like it runs in the family.

T Sorber said...

Darling!

Music is my Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.