Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blake at 8




"Hi there! I'm 8 months old now. Aren't I a cutie? That's what everyone tells me, but I'm trying not to let it go to my head.
"My daddy styled my hair today. What do you think, does it work for me? I learned how to crawl, and I really like to climb up and over anything in my path. I am a smiley kid, but a little stingy with my laughs. If you tickle me, I might give you a little giggle. I love my fruit and veggies and Cheerios. I especially like eating Cheerios that I find while crawling through the house. One time I tried saving some Cheerios in my pocket, but my mommy found them and took them out. Can't get anything by her! I don't have any teeth yet, but I'm working on it. I am really good at wiggling and squirming, especially if you try to change my diaper or get me dressed. I can even say 'Dad' and "Dada," but I'm not sure what that means. My brothers and sister like to carry me around the house and hold me. My brother calls me Super Baby and flies me through the house. I hope I make it to my first birthday. I just spit up all over my Daddy (and right into his mouth, hee, hee). Smushed up garden vegetables, bananas with apples and strawberries, and chewed up Cheerios. I guess I ate a little too much. Spitting up is one of my talents--I've been practicing for a long time now. I don't think my daddy liked that, but I know he'll forgive me. Look at this face--can't stay mad at me too long!
"Life is pretty good!"

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

How cute is this post!?!?! He is adorable! Love the update. :)

Mindy said...

He is so cute!--and I love what you wrote...it's so fun to see what you're doing on your blog.