Thursday, June 11, 2009

I did it.

I met my goal and accomplished my challenge (see May 17 post). Are you surprised? This morning I dreamed that Chris brought me a huge cheesecake on a beautiful platter to celebrate my accomplishment. (Am I the only one who dreams about food?) Unfortunately, there was no cheesecake waiting for me when I woke up, but luckily I had stashed a few small goodies in the freezer (thanks for the idea, Bobbie). I ended up sending half of them in the boys' lunches so that I wouldn't eat them all. Progress!

4 comments:

Niki said...

I'm so completely impressed!!! So what delicious goody did you break your "fast" with?

Amy said...

Great job. You inspire me!

T Sorber said...

You are an inspiration for all of us treat-lovers. The other night I asked my better half, "Should I worry that one of the things I want out of life and look forward to in life is really, really good food?" He just answered, "just keep running, honey"

Jamie said...

Yay! What a lot of will power you have! Do you remember one of the Stake Presidency wives in old Wymount telling us how her family did that one summer (or maybe it was every summer) for a month? I always liked the idea.