"There is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
I can't believe he is one, what a cute little guy!
mooks?! he's pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me!
Yeah, Mooks? Didn't know he had a cute little nickname! Tami, he really is the sweetest, cutest, smiliest little guy around. I love the top picture!
I'm not sure how he got the nickname, but that's what we all call him (or a variation such as Mookers or Mooky). He totally responds to it. But we also give "Blake" equal time also, so hopefully he's not too confused.
He's still so cute and round!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe he is one, what a cute little guy!
mooks?! he's pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me!
Yeah, Mooks? Didn't know he had a cute little nickname! Tami, he really is the sweetest, cutest, smiliest little guy around. I love the top picture!
I'm not sure how he got the nickname, but that's what we all call him (or a variation such as Mookers or Mooky). He totally responds to it. But we also give "Blake" equal time also, so hopefully he's not too confused.
He's still so cute and round!
Post a Comment