Sunday, October 25, 2009

Josh, at Great-Grandpa's party on Labor Day

Today happiness is . . .


. . . Seth cleaning up his little sister's mess without being asked. He was watching out for his baby brother.


. . . having a sister to call and cheer me up after a rough day at church with the kids.


. . . Chris coming home much earlier than I expected from being out of town this weekend.


. . . listening to beautiful music.


. . . quiet time.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I'm really glad they made it back alive. Those guys and their late nights! Can't wait to see you guys next month.

Amy said...

Glad I got to be the lucky sister you called. Nice that there are 2 more sisters just in case. Happiness is...having a sister call and then get on chat a few hours later to finish talking!