"There is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
If You Thought it was a Girl . . .
. . . then you were wrong like me! I was definitely leaning toward "girl," but I am changing my mindset now since we learned this morning that we've got another baby BOY in the works. Hooray!
How exciting! I was wrong on all my intuitions this last time, but now you'll be triply glad you attended the Women's Conference class on raising boys. Hum, we have three daughters . . .
I really thought you were having a girl. In fact, I had a dream you had another girl who was somehow Annie's twin. She was really cute! Maybe next time around. I'm exicted about your boy!
6 comments:
a baby boy! oh i hope you're setting a trend, because we think we're having a boy, too! i guess we'll find out! congratulations!
A mother's intuition seems to be overrated.... Congratulations on your next baby boy! Now your family and mine are opposites.
How exciting! I was wrong on all my intuitions this last time, but now you'll be triply glad you attended the Women's Conference class on raising boys. Hum, we have three daughters . . .
I really thought you were having a girl. In fact, I had a dream you had another girl who was somehow Annie's twin. She was really cute! Maybe next time around. I'm exicted about your boy!
I know lots of great people with three boys and one girl--way to go.
Post a Comment