




Call me crazy, but I usually begin listening to Christmas music well before Christmastime--typically starting in October. (Hey, I've already seen Christmas products in the stores--if it's not too early for Christmas shopping, then it can't be too early for the sounds of Christmas, right?!) I just love, love, love Christmas music! Well, this year is no exception, and as I was choosing some music to listen to while preparing for church this morning, I thought, why not? So don't be surprised if you hear the sounds of Christmas coming from our home. I am really looking forward to enjoying my Christmas music for the next few months!
Pictured are my all-time favorite Christmas albums:
- "Sing, Choirs of Angels!" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- "O Holy Night" by Jenny Oaks Baker
- "Noel" by Josh Groban
- "The #1 Christmas Album" by various artists
- "Traditional Christmas" Volume 1 by various artists
This music should be playing year-round if you ask me!
5 comments:
Christmas music is great. You probably better get some shopping done in September as well, since you have a baby coming soon!
Don't stress me out! My to-do list is long enough already without adding Christmas shopping! It might be an online shopping year.
Christmas music is my favorite too. (I play it ALL season long-though I don't think I've ever started as early as September!) By Jan 1st, Mike is about ready to throw away all my music playing devices!
I'll have to check out some of your favs!
I don't think I've ever sent you an invite now that our blog is private, my email is...
shelbysemail@yahoo.com
Sing Choirs of Angels is one of my favorites too. I'll have to check the others out.
That's great about learning a string instrument at school. The cello is a great pick.
I also LOVE Christmas music! I hold out until after Oct. 31st, though ... unless it snows sooner than that! LOL!
Post a Comment