I don't have my camera, so you'll have to use your imagination to picture what a near-full warehouse-size can of Ovaltine powder looks like when spilled on the floor. We don't have to use our imaginations--we saw the real thing tonight. There was plenty of crying over this, but the real crying over spilled milk didn't come until a few minutes later when the same child knocked over their cup of chocolate milk (after my warnings to be careful since this particular child was repeatedly swinging their hand in the air above their cup) and was super upset that we had no Ovaltine left to replace it. I thought I'd cleaned up mess #1 okay, but then stepped in a little water while getting one of the kids in the shower and left a chocolate footprint. Just another day . . . .
2 comments:
Oh, the messes they make! And I'm having fun trying to guess which child it really was...
If all that happened was crying, I would say that is good. I think sometimes it is ok to cry over spilt milk, especially when your husband is out of town. You are a great mom.
Post a Comment