"There is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Ouch!! He hurt me with cuteness!!!!
Those are too cute. I am dying at how cute he is and the fact that I haven't met him yet. Did you take the pictures? They are the best!
I second Kelly's comment. What a little happy guy!
he is darling and getting really big. We are coming May 9- 16. still trying to fine tune the details, but we would love to see you while we are there.
HOW DO YOU NOT KISS HIS LITTLE FACE ALL DAY LONG! HE IS A GORGEOUS BABY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ouch!! He hurt me with cuteness!!!!
Those are too cute. I am dying at how cute he is and the fact that I haven't met him yet. Did you take the pictures? They are the best!
I second Kelly's comment. What a little happy guy!
he is darling and getting really big. We are coming May 9- 16. still trying to fine tune the details, but we would love to see you while we are there.
HOW DO YOU NOT KISS HIS LITTLE FACE ALL DAY LONG! HE IS A GORGEOUS BABY!
Post a Comment