Well, why not start this blog off with a bang. Last night we told our kids that we had been keeping a secret from them for a few months and that we had a big surprise. We let them guess until they figured it out, and here are some of their guesses:
Josh: We get to go to Legoland tomorrow?!
Josh: I'm getting a new Lego set?!
Seth: Grandpa Bruce is coming to live with us?
Josh: We're going to Texas?
Josh: We're getting a dog? (Not that he--or anyone else in this house--even likes dogs.)
Josh: We're getting a new house?
Seth: We're going to have a new baby?
Yes, Seth was the one who ultimately figured it out as we gave them a few clues along the way. Suddenly, all three kids were swarming my belly and saying hello to the baby. Josh asked when the baby is due to be born: October 13, but we know that I'll be scheduled to deliver about a week early. So now that the kids know, I thought we'd better let everyone else know. I'm at 15 weeks, and we are very grateful and excited for this baby to make our family of five become a family of six.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Tami!! You are too good at secrets! Have you been feeling ok?? I geuss I can ask you tomorrow but. . . ahhhhhhhhh!
What?! I had no idea! That's fantastic news. You are great at keeping secrets. And you're already into the second trimester. What a trooper you are. The first trimester is when I was the biggest whiner.
WHAT!?!?! I LOVE that story! How dang exciting.
CONGRATULATIONS!! We could not be more happy for you and your family. This baby is already blessed to be coming to such a sweet and loving family. Keep in touch. I will be the first to admit that I enjoy keeping in touch with friends/family via the blog world, but I don't blog myself. What a fun way to tell your kids!! Baby is the next best thing to Legos.
Yea! That is so exciting! Congratulations to you and your family!
Tami!!! I am so excited for you!!! I had no idea and you looked fantastic when I saw you last week.
Good luck with everything!!!
Robin
Many congratulations to you and your family. We can't wait to meet #4.
Very cool,
Lisa
Yea for the blog!!! Yea for the BABY!!!!
whoo hoo! you're even further along than we are! i can never wait longer than the day i take the pregnancy test to let people know. hey, we'll get to have babies around the same time again! your kids are so cute, and they're getting so big! congratulations!
Tami - Great news!!! I waited until I was almost 14 weeks to tell everyone so don't worry. I understand why you are so good at keeping secrets! Hope all goes well these next 25 weeks :-)
Yay! How exciting! Congrats & happy blogging :-)
Post a Comment