Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged Already!

Thanks Ashleigh! Here you go:

"The 5s Tag"

10 years ago: Very newlywed--Chris and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary last month!

5 years ago: Chris' law school graduation--As much as I loved BYU, I thought we'd never leave. Between both of our educations there, I spent 9 consecutive years at that beloved institution.

5 months ago: Thanksgiving with the fam in Utah--very fun and very tasty as usual!

5 things on my to-do list today: 1) library renewals, 2) babysit, 3) water the flowers/garden, 4) do the dishes (didn't happen), 5) carpool duty

5 snacks I enjoy: Only 5? Basically whatever is on hand--I am a huge snacker. Today it was Oreo Cakesters, grape tomatoes, an orange, Chris' homemade bread (yah, cool huh?), Corn Pops cereal, vanilla ice cream with added chocolate chips.

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Hmmmm. 1) pay off the house and remodel/decorate or just buy a bigger one for our growing family, 2) tell Chris to quit his job and follow his dreams, 3) travel, 4) give, give, give, 5) save, save, save

5 of my bad habits: 1) gasping while Chris is driving, 2) leaving dirty dishes in the sink--lots of them, 3) staying up too late, 4) nagging my kids, 5) slouching

5 places I have lived: 1) Southern Idaho, 2) Happy Valley, Utah, 3) Nauvoo, Illinois, 4) Midland, Texas, 5) So. Cal.

5 things people don't know about me: 1) I vote for my favorite contestants on American Idol, 2) I can't swim very well, 3) I hate cooking with meat (don't like to touch raw meat), 4) I eat desserts for breakfast when they're around, 5) I have 0 cavities (amazing considering my sweet tooth--thanks mom & dad for passing along some good genes for that one).

5 people I tag: Here's a copout answer--anyone reading this that hasn't done this tag and would like to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you vote for contestants on american idol? haha. that's so cute! someone's gotta do it, right?

Tami said...

I know, can you believe it?

Amy said...

You're not going to believe this, but your five things people don't know are all true for me too! I'll do this tag on my blog and try not to steal your answers.