Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break in Southern Utah












Our family had a fantastic little getaway to Southern Utah during spring break a couple of weeks ago. We stayed with my sister, Lisa, and had a great time with her family and my other two sisters' families who also came to visit. Our family spent one day in Zion National Park (our first visit there ever--why have we never been there before?) and had a really great time--it is absolutely gorgeous, we enjoyed a couple of kid-friendly hikes, and we had fun looking for wildlife and driving through the mile-long tunnel. Here are a few photos.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Great job on the blog. I've been considering it for a couple of weeks too. Is it hard to do? My sister spends lots of time on hers and that makes me not want to do it. Let me know when you're planning a trip in the Salt Lake area.
Congratulations on the upcoming baby. I hope you're feeling well.

Tami said...

Jamie, setting up the blog was way easier than I thought it would be. I think you can spend as much or little time as you want on it. Let me know if you set one up. Great to hear from you--we should be up in the summer.