Saturday, August 9, 2008
The Name Game
Just two months to go until we welcome a new baby boy to our home. One problem--we are the type that HAVE to have a name chosen for our babies well before they come into this world. We are not ones to wait until after the baby is born--we must know well beforehand, and we're running out of time. We are struggling with the decision this time around, so I'm going to open it up for suggestions. What are your favorite boy names, and what do you think would be a good fit with the other names of our kids? We do have a few names that we're working with, but we still haven't decided on anything. We are pretty traditional and conservative in our baby naming, and we like to name our children after people that have lived exemplary lives. Any ideas? And please remember not to use our last name in your comments. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Roger :)
Paul, Abraham, Sam, David, Noah,... scripture names
I always liked Chase from (Heber C Kimball), but wouldn't use it since we have a Hunter. Two verbs...
Of course you would say that Kelly! I was asking for it, wasn't I? And thanks Amy. Samuel is on my list, but not one of Chris' favorites.
I've always liked James, Peter, and Nathan. Ryan was almost Adam.
I like John, Matthew and James. (There is one name I really like but I decided not to share in case we ever have a boy ;-)
Matthew. Ian and Jacob were both almost Matthew. Or Steven, Paul, Luke.
Luke or Zachary or Mark. It was unusual to think outside of the "C" box, so Caleb was considered.
I love the names Isaac, Isaiah and Ezekiel. The first one is probably more your style. Good luck! We always have our names chosen way before, as well!
Post a Comment