Why is it that my boys wanted creepy Halloween costumes again this year? I really resisted for a while but eventually broke down and bought Josh a creepy skeleton costume that he really wanted (although we did compromise by throwing away the fake blood that was supposed to flow down the exposed ribs when you pump a plastic heart). Yesterday Chris got Seth a creepy alien costume, complete with exposed brains and all. Yuck! I told Josh and Seth that next year they have to go as Disney characters, but they didn't really like that idea. My only consolation is that Chris did the creepy costume thing when he was young, and he turned out just fine. Lucky boys.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I say that you dress up as something even more creepy that Seth and Josh! Boys love creepy things. Please tell me Annie is not dressing up creepy though....
You know, it used to really bother me that my husband liked watching violent movies and stuff ... yuck! Then I realized that men are just different from women, and it is good they can take those things better than we can because they are the ones who have to go to war. In the world we live in, violence is present NOW no matter how much we look forward to peace in the next life! Thanks to our men who are willing to fight for our freedoms ... and maybe get some thrill and enjoyment out of the guns and stuff!
Wow! I have never seen a costume like Seths!
Annie has a cute ladybug costume and a pretty princess dress that she will be alternating between. Thank goodness her brothers haven't corrupted her yet!
Wow! I'll have to make sure not to let my boys look at these pictures. They would be totally jealous. Hopefully the cowboy and star wars characters will last a few more years.
Post a Comment