It's not perfect, and it's not exactly what I imagined, but we're calling it done for now. I love the paint color on the walls (Coconut Milk), and I am hugely indebted to the two dear friends who showed up at my door and insisted that they take the crib to finish the paint job (it's been an insanely busy month for Chris so the whole project was put on hold). I love our new crib bedding (baby shower group gift), and Annie loves her new "heart bed" from Chris' aunt and uncle. I am happy and relieved to call this project done for now (maybe the changing table will eventually get painted, maybe someday the walls won't be bare, and hopefully the inside of the closet will eventually be completed also). I'm just glad everyone has a bed to sleep in now, and I'm happy to reclaim our dining room where everything has been stored for the past month while we finished painting, etc. Good enough!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great news! What a relief to have the room ENOUGH done. And the clear dining table has got to be a great relief. Good luck on the birthing project.
just in time, too! good luck!
I think it looks great! You have wonderful friends. I am glad that Annie loves her bed. It reminds me on my "day bed" days.
That nesting instinct is so strong when we are so pregnant and popping. But you look ready to go...the room is beautiful. Can't wait to meet the new one!!!
Wow, your nesting instincts are way more productive than mine! The room looks beautiful. I love the color choices; they seem perfect for both genders. Can't wait to see you guys and the new little guy!
It looks fantastic! Way to get so much done. Can't wait to meet baby Blake.
Post a Comment