100 degrees outside. In October. 9 months pregnant. Getting over a nasty cold.
Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
4 comments:
ewww. I am not a happy person to be around when I am hot. I get cranky, especially when I am pregnant! Hope there are cooler days ahead soon!
I'm miserable and not even pregnant. Don'tt you think it seems hotter because it's not even supposed to be hot?
It is hot! I've been miserable and I'm not even pregnant.
What a crazy time to be out of school. We certainly didn't want to do anything the past couple of days except swim. So weird in October.
I'm looking forward to it cooling off this weekend!
That stinks. Its 100 degrees but pregnant, doesn't that equate to like 120?
Good luck with the count down. Hope it cools off a little.
Post a Comment