Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fresh From Heaven














Blake Christian was born Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 12:11 pm
7 lbs, 19 1/2 inches
Welcome to the family!

14 comments:

The Titmi said...

Beautiful!!! Have all your kids been cheeky like Blake?? Not what I imagined! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks

Audra Bollard said...

Oh, he is just darling! I can't get over that first picture and those cheek--I love it. Congratulations to you & Chris.

(And, just wanted to let you know that Annie was a complete angel for me in church on Sunday. She kept telling me her baby brother "got to come out").

jenerekfamily said...

Oh I LOVE his chubby cheeks. Gosh, he wasn't even a "big" baby, only 7 lbs but he looks so healthy and filled out beautifully. Congratulations Tami!

Kirbell said...

He's darling. Way to go Bauers! He's so chubby for 7 lbs. I love it.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little gift! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him.

Kyla Armstrong said...

He's darling! Congratulations!

Ashleigh said...

awww...he's adorable! good work, guys! :D

The Albert Family said...

Congratulations Tami and Chris!
He's so cute - Love the cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to A Happy Family from your Aunt Peggy and Uncle John

Lance and Kristi said...

I can't get enough of his little cheeks. Yeah for beautiful baby boys!

BobandKristin said...

The cheeks, the cheeks! Where do they come from? Who cares when they are SO cute! He is beautiful, Tami, I'm so happy for you. Glad to see Cindy was there for you. You have all our love!

-Kristin

Mike and Shelby said...

OHHH! Those cheeks! So kissable. And the little nose. He is adorable. Congrats to you all. (And YOU look fabulous too, by the way!) Now go get some rest. :)

Jamie said...

YAY! What a cute baby--looks much bigger than 7 lbs. Good job on another successful baby. Let the fun begin!

Amy said...

Such a cutie! I hope you will call me if there is anything you need. Last time I talked with Chris he looked so tired. You both must be exhausted!