Monday, November 17, 2008

The Birthday Boy


When I married Chris, I had no idea how lucky I was. If you don't know how wonderful he is, then you just don't know him well enough. I'm tremendously blessed to spend my life with him.
Happy Birthday to the man . . .


. . . who makes me want to be a better person.
. . . who is absolutely adored by his kids.
. . . who is always striving to improve himself.
. . . who puts God and family first.
. . . who is patient, friendly, forgiving, nonjudgemental, and fun.
. . . who is easy to please.
. . . who isn't afraid to figure things out or learn something new.
. . . who is easy-going and doesn't stress out.
. . . who has tremendous faith and a fantastic attitude.
. . . who is reasonable, practical, and realistic.
. . . who has an impeccable memory and is impeccably honest.
. . . who is obedient and faithful.
. . . who dreams big and is a goal-setter.
. . . who is super-dad to his kids and super-man to me.
. . . who is out of town today :(, but we'll be thinking of you all day!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kirbell said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Hope it's a good one.

Jamie said...

Its nice when husbands turn out so well. I've never heard you say one negative thing about him, which makes marriages happier, I'm sure.

heymaughan said...

Happy late birthday from the Maughans! This is why it's a bad idea to get behind on checking blogs!!!